Dec 12, 2009

more nature.....

even in such a beautiful place and with a renewed spark for photography when i went on the field trip to lost maples, i just can't get into it. some kind of rut, or un-inspiration, i am not sure, but it makes my stomach hurt to think about not taking pictures. i have been going through a big pity party because i don't like my equipment even though it is fine(just a little dirty) and of course my wish list is a mile long for photography equipment but at the end of the day there are many, many more important things that must and will come before more equipment. well in the wake of my pity party i have posted a few of the nature/landscape picture that i took a while back.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Britney said...

those shots are so cool! is that stone henge thing at lost maples too? so neat! I know what you mean about equipment. I want to upgrade my camera, but I just can't justify the money I'd have to spend on it. One of these days... ;)

*Jennifer* said...

hey britney, thank you!! the stonehenge park is right outside of Hunt, Texas. it is neat to go get pictures of but that is about it:) i sure hope one of these days i can justify the cost of upgrading, but i don't see that happening for a long time!!