Dec 19, 2007

Happy (early) birthday to me!





Scott surprised me with an early birthday present the other day! He got me the 50mm 1.4 canon lens i have had my eye on for awhile! it is a fast lens so i can get pictures inside, in low light, without a flash. he is SO great, and always gets such wonderful gifts. One of these days i will be able to repay him and get him something that really surprises him, i say this because i am a horrible gift giver. i have NO imagination when it comes to picking out the perfect gift for someonr. it does not help that he has two of the most expensive hobbies for a man, hunting and golfing(sort-of, he doesn't really golf much anymore)!




Well anyways~Scott if you read this *THANK YOU* so very much for thinking of me and getting me this lens!




(now i need to learn how to use it!)







(Above) Scott and Kyle inside @ night, NO flash, just above light!

Kyle in front of christmas tree, no above light, NO flash!


















Ty, in living room @ night, NO flash, just above light!
Antique door knobs @ antique store. NO flash!
All of these pictures are sooc, no post processing at all.

0 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....: