Feb 17, 2008

Unpleasant experiences

Okay, so i know everyone has to poop. it is nature, sometimes nature stinks, and all the potpourri and flower smelling lysol in the world won't cover it up as much as we try. This is where a nice thought out and placed restroom comes in handy, especially in a public place.

I finally, after a few months of a much needed hair cut, went to the hair salon. I have been waiting for the money and the time without kids, to treat myself to a nice head massage and hair cut. i really consider it a treat. so when i was told to walk to the back to get my hair washed, i was waiting to sit back and relax. well i sat in the funky(not exactly comfortable) hair washing chair and waited and waited. the shampoo girl finally walked out of the door directly in front of me(i could probably have touched the door with my foot) and boy was i meet with an unpleasant smell, mixed with the latest fragrance by glade (or lysol or whoever) designed to cover up this bit of nature we all like to pretend doesn't happen. i know she had to have been embarrassed, i know i was for her! so i just grinned and tried not to breath to deep and reminded myself that it happens to EVERYONE!
unfortunatly the shampooing experience was not what i had been waiting for, eventually it was over, i got my hair cut and went on about my life, probably to never even think of it again, of course that was before i had a blog!
The point of sharing the experience was not to complain about the fact that natured called at an unfortunate time for me, but to stress how important it is to plan out the placement of restrooms in public places and to remind myself that things in life never goes as you expect:) !

1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Heidi said...

funny.... very funny... this happens to me all the time!! I mean I don't do that I always walk into!!