Jan 25, 2009

bye, bye curls.....

Saturday was rough. we finally made the decision to cut T's curls off. he was headed towards the dreaded mullet stage and as much as i DID.NOT. want to cut his hair, i WILL.NOT. let my beautiful child walk around with a mullet.
i tried to get a cute picture of his hair beforehand, but he has gotten as bad as K with my camera. i did snip off a curl before we left the house, so i have that.
this is the same place we got K's first hair cut, and he sat in the same little car, but this time i cried, you would have thought i would have been more emotional with K, but there is just something about curls on a little boy. and i also know that they will probably NEVER grow back.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

randi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Where did my baby go?

*Jennifer* said...

i know- i want the curls back SO bad:(

Homegrown Living said...

OH NO!! He looks like a big boy now!

My Wonderful Life said...

He still is a very cute little boy.

*Jennifer* said...

thanks guys! i can't believe how much it made him look grown up!

Becca- my first thought was how much he looked like a big boy like Joe, isn't that weird!?!?

Anonymous said...

he does look like a different child now! we love miss shirley!

Mamaw 28 said...

Good looking little boy! He looks like a big boy now. I can see a resemblance to his momma!

Kristen said...

Oh, Sad! This brought back memories of not to long ago when I cut my sons curls off, I wanted his curls back for days too, they instantly grow up. Good thing is, you can always grow those curls back :) And I could only WISH I had that 3rd picture..I love that perspective. You are too awesome and your little man is too handsome!

*Jennifer* said...

Kristin- i remember seeing those pictures when your sons hair was cut, and i remember thinking to myself that i am NEVER doing that! i am ALMOST use to it now!

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

aw mom! why did ya go and do that?! lol If my boys had curls, they would have long hair-and I hate long hair on boys. (actually I just hate long hair) lol He looks great and so big now.