Jan 14, 2009

choosing a name....

i have been so wishy-washy about choosing a name for my photography business, so i need your help! i have narrowed it down to two, so please vote on the above poll. if you have any comments or suggestions, please leave them here....

if just livin' wins, i will use 'life through the lens' for marketing as well.

Thanks anyone that votes!

p.s. do you or anyone you know design logo's???? i need one!

4 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Homegrown Living said...

Hey Jenn,

I've always thought your blog header Just Livin' was really catchy and it conveys the fact that you're not a "say cheese" posed photographer...you capture "life through the lens"! LOL So I put in my 2 cents on the poll.

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

I agree with Tooty's mom, I have always liked your blog header, but for your business, I did vote for J. Marcus. Just something about that seemed right. I can't believe you are doing it!!!! Hurry up and get your prices together and maybe I can afford you for my maternity!!!! woohoo!!

Mamaw 28 said...

I like both of the names. Just Livin' sounds very personal and friendly but I voted for J. Marcus because it sounds like a name that could go in lots of different directions. It just depends on the focus of your business. You will do well what ever you decide!!!

Thank you for the great shots of my "grand"boys!

Kristen said...

I like J. Marcus, although you couldnt lose with either one. I know of someone that creats awesome logo;s, its Orange Gecko Designs, if you google her, you will find her. SO much good luck with your business, thats a scary prospect for me, You will be great!