Jul 9, 2009

vacation.....

i am on vacation this week. a much needed vacation. Me and the boys just got back form Kerrville after 4 days. other than it being SO.FREAKING.HOT. we had a wonderful time, but we are glad to be back in the comforts of our own home and not a stuffy motel room. two little boys can get pretty wild when couped up for to long in an unfamiliar place!
Unfortunately we left S there, he started his job on Monday, I think other than missing us(and being uncomfortable staying with near strangers) he likes the job. I did not want to leave my friends I have there, we had such a nice time visiting, I just can't wait to move up there so we can all spend more time hanging out in such a beautiful place.

our house had been on the market now for a little over a week and had shown a handful of times, I just keep praying any time I get a chance that we will be blessed with a fast sell. I want to get up there with S so bad, I know if the house doesn't sell quick, he won't last long at that job and that makes me very nervous. he is willing to sacrifice a little, but not for months on end, besides I don't think we will be able to afford the gas for him to come home every weekend! I do already miss him!!! I guess absents really does make the heart grow fonder.....

it is still so wierd to see the sign in the front yard and the lock box on the door.....
">Photobucket

Photobucket

isn't this the best substitute for curtains you have ever seen? this is our bathroom, that is in front of the fence, so we had to have something until S had a chance to hang the new blinds! at least it was on the side of the house the old, nosey hag lives:)(did I just say that????)

Photobucket

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Britney said...

holy crap! that's hilarious...whose bright idea was it to hang the shorts? LOL

My Wonderful Life said...

Nice curtains!!! So how is the house thing going?