Sep 3, 2009

sad day.....

today is officially my last day at Champions Crown and Bridge. I started working for Chris in May of 1997, answering phones. I was never an 'answer the phone' sort of gal so that only lasted a few weeks before I had my nose in other things learning the ropes to be a dental lab technician. I knew I loved the dental field and had it all planned out to be a dental hygienist. I did not take long before I realized my career was in the lab. I love to be creative and work with my hands....I had just lucked upon my dream job with a dream boss. This job and my co-workers have seen me through lab tech school, marriage, 2 children and just basically growing up. So I not just leaving a job, i really feel like I am leaving a family. I will miss my co-workers tremendously and my boss more than I can imagine. But, it is time to move on to other dreams, which I think will be just as great.

1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Mamaw 28 said...

That has to be hard. God has and has had plans for your life. Your just moving to the next chapter. Rejoice and be glad in it.

Does this mean that your house sold and your moving to Kerrville?