Apr 2, 2010

B Bar retreat.....

a girls weekend...just girls...out in the middle of nowhere...NO BOYS...

i was recently invited to tag along to a girls weekend and nearly turned it down because of my anxiety of being around people i don't know, and being away from my family. I have gotten way to dependent on S and the kids and decided that a weekend away would be really good for me and besides i needed to get my camera out without a kid hangin on my leg.

we ate and ate and ate a little more. i made new friends. we ate some more, watched a chick flick that was suppose to be just that a chick flick....i cried like a big fat baby in a room full of practical strangers. me and me friend M walked around the property, a 200 acre sheep ranch taking pictures. we had to keep awayng from a very curiously aggressive sheep. we stayed up late talking girl talk, slept late, played all kinds of fun games. i love games. i love to play games with people i know. the thought of playing games with people i don't know, the chance that i could make a total and complete fool of myself makes me almost go into a panic attack, but i had a blast being a fool. i had fun, relaxed and made new friends.

i missed my boys, I missed Scott and i was exhausted......all in a good weekend!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

randi said...

Glad you met some new friends and had a good time!!
I love the sheep pic and the tub is cool!!

Mamaw 28 said...

Stepping out of our comfort zone is really hard sometimes. I am well please with you that you did it!!! Now you have some new friends and lots of great pictures to show for it. I know that the pictures you are showing on this blog are not all you took (from 1 shutterbug to another).

Britney said...

Awesome!! I'm so glad you decided to go...I've learned many times that choosing to go outside your comfort zone isn't so bad after all. Those shots are totally fab too! Loving the tub :)