Sep 1, 2010

Hill Country landscape.....

I've never been much interested in landscape, I've never really thought I had the eye for it. Living in the Hill Country has given me the inspiration to see landscape more artistically, so I have been practicing as we take our infamous rode trips. I never use to get Scott to stop or turn around so I could snap a picture of something nice along side of the rode, for no other reason than not wanting to speak up. Now that I am in such a beautiful place I can't help but stop to take pictures. So poor Scott never knows when I will request a u-turn for cool cloud formations, an unusual deer stand or neat sign, but he takes it all in stride. I am lucky he understands my obsession with photography!
These two are in between Van Der Poole and Leakey
Leakey, Tx
Leakey,Tx
This one is close to Garner State park
Leakey,Tx
these two were on a ranch in Campwood
Campwood,Tx
Campwood,Tx
Enchanted Rock
Enchanted Rock
Deer Run
Deer Run

6 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

randi said...

Awesome photos Jenn!! I love the adios sign one and the windmill!!

Homegrown Photography said...

Okay Jenn..I am IN LOVE with that first picture!! and the one of the windmill thing.... what lens did you use on the first pic? I think you have got a great talent for landscapes!

Mamaw 28 said...

Wow!!! I would say you do have an eye for landscapes. Beautiful photography!

*Jennifer* said...

Thanks Mom- I knew you would like those!
Brittney- Thank you! I used my Tamron 17-55 for all of them. I really like having a wide angel lens.
Mary- Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jen, I love all of them. really reallylove the windmill . I can see it printed real big hanging over a fire place in a country home..I'm glad to see u enjoing ur country living! Shelbie

*Jennifer* said...

Shelbie- Thank you SO much....You(or Mellissa) are more than welcome to a print of the windmill, just let me know