Jan 23, 2008

Go away strike!

I am not going to pretend that i actually know what this whole writers guild strike is about , maybe i should research it so i can appreciate it! i am sure they probably have a really good reason for the strike and i completely understand the actors/actress and the like not crossing the picket line. but that is completely beside the point, what i know and need is for these people to figure out their problem and get back to writing. i really need my weekly break from reality, my veg time, my couch time and the reruns, gameshows and reality shows are just not cutin' it! i need my Grey's anatomy back and i really need Private Practice and CSI:Miami back! So peolpe, seriously come on now and save my sanity and start writing!

0 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....: