Apr 27, 2008

The best ice cream in the country......


My sister and I brought the kids to tour the blue bell creamery in Brenham, Tx.
It was with L's play group, but it was really for us as much as it was for the kids. i had never been before, so even though i knew the tour was going to be way over k's & k's head we went anyway. He was such a trouper and was rewarded with rainbow sherbet at the end of the tour!






I was able to get some pretty decent pictures, the back-ground helped, it was so beautiful on the grounds! I have been trying really hard to figure out the lighting, and even though we had harsh overhead sunlight, i got a few keepers!

















Wanted to be sure to catch a few of the babies, because they always get left out!















Yes- a small herd! those double strollers are not convenient in a crowd!













T having a small bite of butter pecan ice-cream, you can bet your butt k never had that when he was 8 months!
it was just pure pleasure on his face!


One of these days we will live in either Brenham or Kerville, Tx........in our dreams!











3 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Homegrown Living said...

Jennifer - I thought I was the only person left in Southeast Texas who hasn't been to Blue Bell! This summer I'm making a point to take the tour :)

Stef said...

Can't believe how big all the kids are getting. K & C are soooo cute! I haven't seen them since your shower for T.

*Jennifer* said...

Britany-now i think naybe you are the last person!:)
You should go, it is only 3 dollars, maybe 30 minutes and you and you get your choice of ice-cream at the end. totally worth it!
Addyson will be to young to understand, but you can get some wonderful pictures on the grounds!

Stef- I know, they are all getting to big!