Apr 26, 2009

bike riding.....

finally, after months of (almost) begging and wondering if K would ever ride a bike, he decided to give it a serious try. We are not sure why it took so long, we even brought him to toys r us twice to pick out his own, the first time he came home with a trash truck, the second time he came home with a $10 robot hand. He just had NO interest. I don't know what did it, but whatever it was, it turned him into a bike ridin' fool! The best part is he LOVES his helmet. I think he actually likes his helmet more than his bike! And, of course, he is just thrilled to death when he can talk us into letting him ride his bike in the street, which he knows is a VERY big treat!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Mamaw 28 said...

Boy, they grow up in a hurry. Very cute little boy!!

Homegrown Photography said...

Too cute! You're not going be able to keep him off it now :)

randi said...

I love the third pic!! It is so K!!

Heidi said...

Very cute!

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

Look how great your photos are! sorry I haven't been blogging, but I am tryin again.

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

hahaha I have no idea where that post came from! I don't know why I have a one word post...weird. Of course, you the smart ass discovered it. ;-p