May 22, 2009

snakes on a .....bike

okay, so that was lame and it was only only one snake but K had a snake stuck in the chain guard of his bike the other day. We were all getting ready to go for a bike ride when I heard Scott tell K to get off of his bike, I wondered why, but did not get concerned until I heard S tell him again in a pretty stern voice to get off again. That got my attention so I looked over at K as he was riding his bike down the sidewalk and saw a snake dangling from the chain guard.
I was totally freaked out, but not freaked out enough to miss the photo op!! Of course K wanted to play with it, but as you can imagine it was darn pissed off because the chain caused some pretty bad damage to the poor thing. S pulled it out with K's robot hand and we continued on our bike ride...we check everything in the garage extra careful now.....
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Homegrown Photography said...

NASTY!!!! Why in the world would a snake get in there with the chain...maybe he was confused and thought the chain was another snake :)