Aug 4, 2009

help me pick.....

I will be the first to admit I can't take a good landscape/architectural shot to same my life, I just don't have the eye for it, but what is worst is that I never know how to edit them.
My mom requested I take a photo of this old barn, it is neat, but I just can't seem to do it justice. So here are a few of my attempts at editing it, help me pick and if you have any suggestions please let me know!

SOOC-it's a little dark, all I did was resize/sharpen for the web
Photobucket
color pop
Photobucket
wash
Photobucket
warm
Photobucket
B&W
Photobucket

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Britney said...

I think the action I like the most is "wash" ...I'll email you my take on the crop.

randi said...

Thanks Jenn!! I really like the "color pop" and the "wash". I can't decide which I like better!!