Aug 3, 2009

snapshot randomness.....

I am finally getting to some of the random shots I have taken of the boys over the last few months....where has the time gone?


yes, we are teaching him good manners!





He was so excited when he learned how to do back flips off the trapeze bar he called me at work to tell me!!!




you think this sucker is big enough???????





T wanted to play with the worms so bad, but he was just to scared of them, he is so funny!!
****disclaimer**** these are quick resize/sharpen for the web and uploaded small for time, sorry they look so funky.......




















































2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Mamaw 28 said...

Good photos...I enjoy your photos!

randi said...

Those worm pics have me worried!! They look like they are conspiring something!! We are going to have to keep an eye on those two!!