Aug 1, 2007

Continues bedrest


I went to the Doc yesterday for my 35 week check-up and my blood pressure did not change. Its no wonder though. Bedrest is impossible with a toddler. I just can't lay around while he is wondering the house board, I feel so guilty. I do try and take it easy because I know how important it is to be healthy for me, Scott and BOTH of my babies. So I am not disregarding the Doc's orders, I am just have a hard time following them. My mom is back in town and helping a little, but it has a lot to do herslf, just moving her and dad back. And for the family that did not know, Linzie was in the hospital last week and had 3 kidney stones removed. So see can't really help. I believe my mother-in-law will come over tomorrow and play with Kyle!

The Doc wants to go 2 more weeks, and I am all for that, But I am afraid that if I go in next week with my b.p. as high, I will probably be having a baby then.

I am SO not prepared AGAIN. I do not have a carseat or any furniture. I went to find a carseat yesterday after my appointment, but couldn't find anything. I had NO idea just an infant seat, that I will use for only few months, is over 100 dollars. I did not use an infant seat for very long with Kyle, but having two babies it will be a lot easier to have that for restaurants and to use on a double stroller. I did not have any intention on buying a (double) stroller right now, but looks like I am so I know what kind of infant seat to get. I did get emergency bottles, some diapers and I have all of Kyles clothes. Blah Blah.... can you tell I am board and don't really have much to blog about!

0 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....: