Aug 12, 2007

Update


This update is a little belated, but I had my 36 week Dr. appointment last Tuesday the 7th. My blood pressure was super high, like 145/101 and I was dilated to 3, my Doctor was ready and prepared to delivered, but Scott and I, both very scarred, begged him for at least 1 more week. He was very reluctant, but agreed to send me over to the hospital for a 2 hour observation to help make his decision. I had my blood pressure measured every 15 minuted for over 2 hours, and it was lower and steady so he let my go home under the strictest of rules. I had to take my B.P. every day and if it went over a certain mark I had to go straight to L.D. all kinds of stuff. So I went home packed my bags, Kyles bags and went to My moms for the week. It was so much easier to do that and My mom was such god send. She loves kyle SO much and had so much fun with him! I, on the other hand, felt like such a bad mom. I was hard not to jump up and play with him, give him his bathes, make him food, but my mom was very strict with me!
Poor Kyle just doesn't understand why mommy is just laying on the couch not doing anything, he sure has a big surprise coming early this next week.
My Doctor Scheduled me for delivery @ 7:00 Tuesday 14th, but I have a Dr.s appointment on Monday morning and I can't imagine he would let me go home so I may have a new baby boy as early as Monday. Well see! We will keep everyone updated!
***** If i have the baby on tuesday i get to pick the same nurse I had with Kyle, she was awesome! but if i have the baby on monday it is Staces birthday(my brother-in-law) AND it is Scott and i's 13 year(dating) anniversay! How cool would that be? *****
This picture was taken on tuesday before my appointment, just in case I did have the baby that day. i look and feel like i am going to explode!

0 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....: