Aug 30, 2007

Pediatrician times 2

Tuesday was an experience. I had to take both boys to the doctor for ty's 2 week check up and kyle's 18 month. luckly mom went with me, i don't think my heart could have handled both of my babies getting shots all by myself! kyle had to get two shots and ty had his heel pricked to get blood for state screening. it's really not as bad as i make it sound because kyle barely cries(he was more upset that he dropped his fruit snack during the shots) and ty pretty much slept through his. They are both growing and developing well, although they are both on the short side. i just can't imagine why??!!! ty has already gain 1 whole pound and grown an inch! the doctor was a little surprised he gained that on only breast milk! i am not surprised at all because i think i could feed my kids and the neighbors at this point, i have a lot of milk this time around! i'm sure everyone needed to know that!

1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Tanya Duhon said...

Okay, you have me rollin' with the breastmilk comment! That's really funny. You're so lucky that your kids don't freak out.....YET....about the shot thing. Count your blessings.
Love Ya!
Tanya