Oct 9, 2008

Engagement.....

here is a sneak peek at a few from my very first engagement shoot. i can not even begin to tell you how much fun i had. i thought i was going to hyperventilate on the way there, i was shaking because i was so nervous. i calmed myself, and had a great time. it helped a lot that the couple and their kiddos loved the camera and the camera just loved them right back. if all my future clients are this much fun, i am in for a great future!
Thanks Melissa and Roger!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Homegrown Living said...

Girl - you are so talented...those pictures are awesome! Where were y'all at?

Anonymous said...

You did a great job. No reason to be nervous when you are that good. Can't wait to see what you can do with the wedding pictures.

*Jennifer* said...

oh-thanks guys! Britney, we were at the Houston Oaks Country club/golf course out in Hockley.

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

oh I love love LOVE that one of them jumping!!! I love those kinds of photos! I think that would be the only one my kids would cooperate with for a family photo. You did great. (speaking of Hockley-that's far! I just drove up there Monday-man oh man! lol)

Kristen said...

Those are great! I can understand the nervousness, but you have nothing to be nervous about, you are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

you are doing so well with all your photographs! you make me want to get busy with mine!! i'm learning from you! thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

these are great!!!

sMacThoughts said...

Oh these are so beautiful!!