Oct 19, 2008

what it's all about.....

this is why i bring my camera everywhere....

Photobucket

it not really meant to be torturous to my kids or a bother to my husband, it is to catch these beautiful moments of my children that will be gone in a flash.

7 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

randi said...

Oh my gosh, Jenn!!! That is one beautiful baby.

randi said...

Oh my gosh, Jenn!!! That is one beautiful baby.

Homegrown Living said...

That is the most adorable picture! So precious! BTW - what lens did you use?

Anonymous said...

those sweet curls and big blue eyes!!! Great DOF, too!!

*Jennifer* said...

thank you! i used my 50mm1.4, wide open! i fell back in love with that lens this weekend, i have had it off my camera for a while and forgot how much i love it!

Stef said...

OOOOOOOHHH!!! What a great pic of T. Your boys are so cute. Give them kisses from aunt Stef.

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

That is great! I love that photo and his expression is gorgeous!