Oct 27, 2009

county fair.....

this past weekend we brought the boys to their first county fair. Going to the county fair and carnival is one of my favorite things to do(is there anything better than people watching at the carnival?), unfortunately i haven't been in several years. the boys are at the perfect age to start going and enjoying all that goes on at the fair and what a great way to start getting familiar with the activities in a new town. we watched the lamb show for a while and the pigs, they seemed to enjoy it for the few minutes they sat still. of course they loved the petting zoo, we went in it 4 times! I hope one day they love going and the atmosphere as much as i do. i will have to admit though...the carnival is stinking expensive! on Saturday i charged my batteries, packed a big purse my 2 fav lenses and camera, got to the fair and did not have my camera card. on Sunday, i made sure before we left to go back, that i put the card in my camera. well before we left i took a few pictures of the boys in the bath tib, loaded them in the computer and left it. so of course we get 17 miles away from the house and had to stop at walmart to get yet another card. i have 5 cards, 3 of them have been bought for the same reason, i have got to stop doing that.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Britney said...

I LOVE the picture of the ferris wheel and the cotton candy picture...yeah, you need to get a grip with the CF card issue... LOL that's hilarious :)

Mamaw 28 said...

The card thing sounds like something I do and it really agitates me when I do it. I should know better by now. You sure get some great photos. I'm glad you are enjoying living out there. It is very pretty there and I love the hills.