Oct 22, 2009

scenery.....

just two of the scenery pictures i have take....
Photobucket
Photobucket

these are not even a good example of what make this area so beautiful. There are what amounts to me as mountains, but are actually huge hills everywhere. Tons of rocks, i am actaully not sure if there is much top soil here...everything is rocks. we found out it is impossible to dig a hole more that 2 inches! i just can't even begin to describe...i willhave to start taking pictures.....

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

karene said...

Hey stranger!! :-) Glad to see things are going well and you are all getting settled. I LOVE the tree shot, the little scorpion, not so much LOL ;-) Keep in touch.

randi said...

After all my yucky comments over the years, I concede that it is beautiful down there. I guess it took us riding down there and really looking around!!