Oct 22, 2009

Zion.....

one of the hardest decision we had to make with the move was putting the kids in the care of someone other than my sister. the thought of putting them in school(daycare, but saying school makes me feel so much better) just made me sick and i almost decided to stay in Houston, But i finally realized it would be really good for them. Zion children's center, part of the Zion Lutheran Church, came with really good recommendations from several people. My friend here has two of her children there and knows all of the staff so i felt comfortable. the first several weeks were hard on me, but i kept reminding myself they will benefit so i got over it. K LOVED it from the first day, but T on the other hand is JUST NOW getting use to it. last week he finally started to participated and be more social.. I am really so proud of them and look forward to their smiling faces and excited hugs when i pick them up! T has actually not been at school all this week because he woke up with the flu monday morning...poor baby! I am sure monday morning is not going to be fun.....

a picture of the boys on the first day of school
Photobucket

3 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Britney said...

So stinkin cute...going to school is going to be wonderful for them!

randi said...

Cute!!
T does look miserable though!!

My Wonderful Life said...

Girl, I told you to call me when you moved!!! I am gald to see you and the boys (scott too) are happy. Don't forget to keep in touch!!! Now who is going to take my family picture? :)