Jul 31, 2008

Galveston.....






my poor, sweet neglected blog! i try not to go so long between posts, so i am updating, but it will so short.

we brought the kids down to Galveston this past weekend with our neighbors. our first stop was the train museum, and OMG it was hot on those trains!!!!

then we headed down to the beach. i still can't believe how much fun both of the boys had!! we will be headed back soon to play on the beach again.
Yes- Scott is a goof!!! and i had such a hard time getting the right light at the beach, i need more practice, and my composition mojo did not join me on this trip!

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

randi said...

Oh my goodness, K looks so grown up in that first pic.
S is such a dork!!!
Looks like k&t had fun in the water.
I love your pics.

My Wonderful Life said...

okm that picture confirms it Scott is a dork. Those trains are hot,our boys had fun when we took them and it looks like your did to.
Rebekah