Jul 3, 2008

copy cat.....

here is the latest picture that i have edited from a few weekends ago. i am SO slow and nervous about editing the pictures i took, so i keep practicing on my pictures and not the picture i got paid to take. i will get to them soon because i am feeling more confident in my editing.

so what do you think? i upped the color a little, did an eye pop process and sharpened.

are the eyes to much?

so the story behind this is, i was taking shoots of my niece and K got jealouse of all the attention she was getting. S brought it to my attention that right behind me, K was doing everything i was telling my niece to do. i was able to turn and get this shot before he ran. the little bogger HATES to have his picture taken!

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

mademoisellechitchat said...

Beautiful!

Did you shoot this with your Canon 75-300 lens? I just purchased one (used) with IS.

Thank you.

*Jennifer* said...

thank you! i shot this with my 50mm1.4. i use this lens more than any other! you will enjoy the 75-300 IS, i wish mine had IS.