Jul 18, 2008

kids are so observant.....

just a few minutes ago, while i was zoned out in front of the computer, K and S were watching Thomas the Train. K came in to see me, with daddy following, telling me K needed to do something.
K walked over to me, looking so sweet in his night, night underwear and t-shirt(NO more jammies for him, gotta be like daddy, all but the pull up). he had this look of such seriousness on his face as he as he stood in front of me and asked, "wash your mouth, momma?"
i leaned down, very curious as he proceeds to wipe my mouth with a wet wipe.
then, as i am looking at him puzzled, he sticks out his tongue, licks his finger and wipes my lip.
such mothering instincts, spit is the best face cleanser and hair fixer!!!!

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Heidi said...

it's good to know scott doesn't wear pull ups!!!

Stef said...

That's so cute. & btw Scott only wears pull ups when your not around.