Aug 31, 2008

green....

Photobucket
i went out this afternoon right after a short rain shower to get a little practice. for many reasons, i have not had my camera out in a while and thought it would do me some good to go out for a few minutes, even though it was just my front yard!

5 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Heidi said...

That is really cool.. you have such a great talent.

randi said...

neat!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

very cool! and, yes, it is therapeutic to get out and just shoot!

Kristen said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for such a sweet comment on my blog :) I cant tell you how much I love getting comments from people who have found my blog and comment without evening knowing me personally :) Isnt it so funny with those Car shoes? I had to laugh when you told me about your 2.5 year old...Im sure my son and yours would be best friends :) Your photographs are beautiful, I am so excited to have a new blog to watch for inspiration!! You really have an awesome talent!!

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

I like this photo-very cool.