Sep 25, 2008

K-man

i haven't really talked much about K lately, (well, blogged at all) so hear goes.

He is so serious, like an old man or something that can't control his emotions. if he gets over emotional, in trouble or mad he hides his face in his hands or runs and hides in his room. i try to get him to talk to me, but already he is like any other typical man and clams up silent. Sorry to his future wife, i am trying:)


on the other hand, he is so amusing right now. he will get out his little piano or guitar and ask mommy to sing while he beats one of them into submission.


he is getting famous for his dramatic, "WAIT, WAIT just a minute." his hand up in the air like it is SO important! and his "one more minute, momma!"


the other day he was actually letting me take pictures of him outside and right in the middle he stops and says, "wait, wait momma"(with his hand up in the air), goes in the house and promptly returns with my camera flash and lens cover. how cute is that!


and the sweetest thing in the whole world, which makes every terrible two incident a wash is what he said this weekend. god really knew what he was doing when he made two year old's, they are horrible one minute, then SO absolutely lovable the next. it was time for him to go to sleep at my S/B-I-L's house, but was not cooperating. i told S NOT to go in there and put him to sleep, just tell K to go to sleep. S comes back to me and says, "you have to go in there." i said "um, no. Why?"

S says "because K said he wanted you and i asked him why and K says, my love her."

how do i say no to that? my heart melted away everything right then.

( i know that may have been a little confusing to read, and something may have been lost in translation, but it made me almost cry.)


then next morning K leaned over to me when he woke up and gave me a kiss on the check to wake me up. who knew a 2.5 year old could be so sweet, lovable and kindhearted? i just can't say enough how much i love that kid.

i don't really think i need to explain the first picture, but the second one is when he brought me my lens cap and flash. the tree above his head is the one we lost the same night i was taking these pictures.

4 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Stef said...

So very cute!

randi said...

make sure you never lose that first pic...very funny and embarrassing later on!!!

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

I agree save that first pic-and when he runs in his room away from that wife you are apologizing to-show her that!! hahahaha