Sep 28, 2008

shopping.....

these are just a few i got inside an antique store, i am surprised they came out because i was hand holding at a very low shutter speed. they are kind of yellow because i did not set a CWB, but i think the yellow kind of lends itself to the mood of the picture.
Photobucket
a
Photobucket

6 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

randi said...

I love how "old" these look.

Homegrown Living said...

Hey Jenn - Very Cool! We went to the antique show this weekend in Round Top/Warrenton/Fayetteville and I was going to take my camera b/c I wanted to get some good pics of stuff like that and of course, Brad talked me out of it...I should never listen to him! LOL

*Jennifer* said...

Britney- Scott gets liek that with me, but i have learned to ignore it. BRING YOUR CAMERA!!!! man that place it just asking for awesome shots, i love going there!!

Kristen said...

Jennifer, these are cool!! What texture did you use on the 1st one? I love it!!

Paparazzimommy_Dayna said...

Jenn-those are so cool! Did you use a linen texture on them? I agree the tint makes it look awesome. Now-where is that place?! I want those blocks! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love these!!!