Mar 4, 2008

Beauty


These are beautiful pictures, i just wish someone else would have had the camera. i managed to underexpose all of them, these are just the best i got out of about 30 different shots. In defense of the rainbow image, i was completly caught off guard, how many times do you see a double rainbow driving down a back country road? I had my fisheye hangin' out the window trying really hard not to get soaked(it was a nice rain storm!), i forget to reset my custom white balance. oh well, they may not be technically perfect, but they are neat.




Scott's Family owns land in Hempstead, Texas along the Brazos River. we brought Kyle out there to run around and see the cows(moo's), and i finally got some camera time, though short lived with an infant, toddler and the sun going down!


These pictures where taken there and on the way there.


































































1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Cynthia said...

Those are cool shots! I love the one of the tree. Those are the ones I can always picture in my head how I want them to turn out, but they never turn out quite like I want them to.