Mar 13, 2008

Past the point of frustration

Okay- i am seriously about to throw away all my stupid camera equipment and find a different hobby. i have about decided that i just don't have it when it comes to photography. something is just not getting threw my thick head. ARGH!

I know it takes A LONG time to really understand and be able to produce consistently proper images, but all i am asking for is one every now and then. i am not wanting to be some sort-of professional right now, just someone who can produce something better than the average 'snap-shot'.



poop.



yes, you just read a pity-me post. sorry.


























sorry they are all so pixilated, i uploaded from photobucket?
the first one and the last one are very unevenly exposed and not very creative composition.
the middle on is very back-lite, which i love sun flare, but i can't seem to get it with out blowing the exposure of the subject!?!?
i just can't seem to figure out what to do with light.


































1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Cynthia said...

I share your frustration! I know how I want it to look, but rarely does it turn out that way. I posted some pics to Flickr from Brooke's field day and looking back I should have adjusted my shutter speed, but didn't know it at the time. right now I am trying to figure out how to get a better shutter speed w/o the pic being so dark!