Jun 12, 2008

a baby step closer.....

Okay, so i just committed to run the running leg(3 miles) of a triathlon relay. it is an all ladies sprint tri in August, so i have plenty of time!. Shelly, my cousin is going to do the biking leg and we will have to find a swimmer, but i think that will be no prob!

this is NOT my ultimate goal, but a good learning experience and a baby step toward a full triathlon!!

the thing that i need from you guys is help with naming our team!!!!

i just don't have a good imagination, so hopefully you guys can come up with something witty, fun, and unique!

if you have a suggestion, leave a comment or if you can't leave a comment e-mail me!

2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Anonymous said...

yea, so I have stunk it up at being your training partner... sorry to bail on you like that. I'm glad you have your cousin. That's awesome that you're doing it!!!

*Jennifer* said...

oh-don't feel bad, i have not done anything to help you out. it just happens to work out because she lives in my neighborhood! that doesn't mean we still can't do this together if you still want!