Jun 22, 2008

vintage.....


this is the first picture i have processed from the 'senior'(he has actually just finished his first year at college!) session i had a few weekend ago.
what do you think about the post processing? i love the vintage look right now and think it suits this picture well. i know a lot of people are really liking the ultra saturated/bright colors, so i kind of want anyones opinion before i present this to the client.

4 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Stef said...

LOVE IT! Mom will too.

Homegrown Living said...

Hey Jenn, that pictures is fine! My hubby is in to classic cars and would flip over that! Awesome pic!

Anonymous said...

i like the vintage look since there's a classic car in the photo. Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks awesome!!(just my opinion cuz I do not actually know anything about this stuff) But I love it.