Jun 6, 2008

classic.....


i finally loaded my photoshop elements back on my computer the other night. after we got our computer fixed from the big crash two years ago, i never reloaded it because PSE5.0 is SO confusing and over my head.
i had settled for using the basic digital photo software that canon provided with my camera. i have learned a lot about editing using that and researching on the internet, so i made the decision to load my photoshop, dive in and really learn it.
i had such a negative view of editing my pictures when i first went digital, but now i realize it is the same concept as the film darkroom. yes- with photoshop, you can take it a little further, but film users doctored their images in the darkroom a lot also. so i got over that, because really digital images need at least sharpening if nothing else. photoshop can actually be fun once i learn all the ins and outs.
So this is the first picture i have processed with the PSE. i converted to black and white(i love very contrasty b&W's), then i added a subtle vignette around the edges. it was pretty easy once i figured it out!
This is a picture of my father in laws t-bucket, not sure what year.

0 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....: