Jun 3, 2008

date night.....

i totally forgot to brag on S!!!!
he totally surprised me on memorial weekend with a date! he got me to ask my mom to babysit, which we RARELY ever do and of course she was excited to do that for us!

i told him since i asked my mom, he had to PLAN something and take me there( not get me in the car and then asked me what i want to do)!!!

he was already a step ahead and had something planned. he NEVER does that, EVER!!!

i was surprisingly shocked when he told me to dress up because he was taking me to a 5 star Italian restaurant. whoohoo! it was great food, a fun atmosphere and we actually talked and not about the kids. it was an awesome night!

thanks babe, i love you! my turn now?

(the only proof i have is a picture of us from my cell phone and honestly don't know what to do to get it off my phone?!?!)

3 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Stef said...

Lucky! How did you manage to not talk @ the kids?

Stef said...

Oh, I forgot. Your phone should have come w/a usb cable to connect to the computer to get your pics.

*Jennifer* said...

we commented on the kids a few times, and i kept wanting to just talk about them. i had to keep reminding myself this night is and needs to be just about us!