Nov 22, 2008

an apology.....

i know this won't mean as much as the actually thank you card that i owe so many, but i will write this regardless.
i think writing thank you cards(and teaching my children to write them) are very important, especially in this day and age of technological disconnect, but i have failed miserable. My MIL so graciously through T his first birthday party back in August(ages ago, as far as i am concerned) and i have not sent out one single thank you card. i have written about half of them, but now i am embarrassed to send them out because it has taken so long.
i know it is such an inconvenience to take out the time to shop for a gift and then spend part of a hard earned weekend at a child's birthday, and i appreciate it so much that my family and friends do that for us.
so to all those that read this and i owe you a thank you....... thank you.

3 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Stef said...

I'm really bad at thank u cards too. I did however get x-mas cards this year!!!

Homegrown Living said...

OMG - You just reminded me that I need to send out Addyson's! :) LOL

Heidi said...

I am terrible at mailing thank you cards!!