Nov 19, 2008

beautiful family.....

i had the pleasure of shooting this beautiful family last weekend, can you get any more precious? We took these pictures in front of a local neighborhood, Rock Creek.
probably my fave....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
now i know i am not the first, nor will i be the last to take an image like this, but it is one of my favorites and i find myself going there all the time! it just works so well.

Photobucket

7 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Stef said...

Those are great!!!

Homegrown Living said...

WOW!! Those are gorgeous! What location was that? Very pretty!

Mamaw 28 said...

Jennifer, you have a very good eye and a God given talent. Go with it girl and have a wonderful time. It shows in your photos that you are having the time of your life when your shooting photos.

Anonymous said...

those are great!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. How much fun would it be to do this full time? Good job

My Wonderful Life said...

Your getting pretty good with this picture taking stuff!! I guess I need to get you to do a family picture for us!!!

*Jennifer* said...

Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful compliments, it really means a lot to me.