Nov 7, 2008

true love.....

i am not sure i will ever have it in me to bill myself as a wedding photographer, but this day was A LOT of fun! thanks M & R for this opportunity.

Photobucket<
Photobucket<
Photobucket<
Photobucket<

5 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Mamaw 28 said...

You are well on your way!!! Great photos. How did you do the jumping shot? That looks really neat.

randi said...

Of course I am no expert on photography... but, I love these pics:)

Stef said...

I saw these on M's myspace. I love them especially the jumping.

Homegrown Living said...

Okay Jenn...you just don't give yourself enough credit...these are great!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking such great photos. These are going to last a life time. I think you have something going with this freelance stuff.