Nov 25, 2008

gorgeous.....

i had the pleasure of shooting a long time friend of S's and his gorgous family on their property. just look at those eyes, they are amazing!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i can tell such an improvement each and every time i go on a shoot, with my confidence and technically. i got practically perfect SOOC exposure on these, i was so happy because i need almost NO post-processing! now i need to work on getting creative and thinking outside the box with posing, any suggestions?

4 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Homegrown Living said...

You're right! Those are gorgeous! I'm in the same boat as you about getting creative...usually a day or so before the shoot I try to visit the location (if possible) and think of the people and different poses I can put them in and then I make a list...if I don't I will forget!

Anonymous said...

where did you do these? they look great!

Anonymous said...

where did you do these? they look great!

Stef said...

C Is kinda stating to look like St. I always thought he looked like J. Great pics though.