Nov 2, 2008

siblings.....

i shot these pictures for Kim, as a trade off for swim lessons(awesome, thank you!). i know i had fun, but garrett was a little less than thrilled to be in front of the camera! Hailey was a good sport and we got quite a few good shots! and the red hair, can you ask for anything better?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Anonymous said...

those are great. love the last one. what settings did you use? it seems like no matter what I do, I can't get them crystal clear like that - it always looks like I have noise, even on low iso??

randi said...

Good pics Jenn!! I love them all. I really like how Kim is in the background of the one.

randi said...

Good pics Jenn!! I love them all. I really like how Kim is in the background of the one.

Stef said...

Those are great! Love them!

Homegrown Living said...

I love the one with the mom in the background...are these the ones done in Longwood?

*Jennifer* said...

yes-in longwood. it is a good place if you get there early enough and if you don't mind fighting off mosquitos!!!!!