Nov 11, 2008

don't fence me in.....



my boys don't like to be couped up in the house for more that an hour, ever. so i am sure you can imagine how the last two yucky days have been. they beg and scream at the door to go outside and play, really if you were my neighbor, you would think i was torturing them.
my mom finally opened up the blinds on Monday afternoon so t could at least see daylight. he had more fun playing in that dirty, nasty windowsill. i guess as long as they can see that outside is still there and hasn't gone anywhere, they are fine! when i saw t's eyes pop up behind the couch i couldn't resist getting this shot, bad or not! excuse the wonky colors and dirty windows.....

1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

randi said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those turned out cute!!