Dec 17, 2008

a name.....

okay, so i am getting everything in order to have a real business. i am trying to get a website built and paperwork done to make this photography thing official. but, i am missing one important piece of the puzzle..... A NAME!

so, if anyone has anything good, let me know! if i use the name you come up with, and you live in my area, i will give you your choice of a free photo session or a $15.00 Starbucks gift card. if you live out of the area, you will get the Starbucks gift card.

my full name is Jennifer Anne Marcus. i was thinking of using J. Marcus photography, but i am not sure. i am not opposed to using my name in anyway, but thought i would try and find something different/unique.

hopefully someone can come up with something good!!!!


3 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Homegrown Living said...

JAM Photography....wow, I was so creative... LOL I'm having the same problem...what a great idea to get help on your name! Good luck, I know it's so nerve wracking.

randi said...

Picture This
Don't Blink
Images
Picture Perfect

I like J.Marcus Photography!!

Anonymous said...

I do like J. Marcus. Jason is encouraging me to go ahead and get one set up as well, but I don't have a good name - too long - so I'm struggling to come up with something, too!