Dec 17, 2008

the 'T' boys.....

this was definitely a learning experience, trying to get 3 very active boys to be in the same vicinity of each other and the camera at the same time, whoo! they are so sweet and very photogenic! the boy in blue DID.NOT. want his picture taken at first, but by the time we finished he was begging me for one more shot and giving me some good poses! can't wait to shoot them again, maybe with mom and dad next!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

My Wonderful Life said...

I must say those are some handsome boys.You did a great job!

Homegrown Living said...

Those are cute! I love the one peeking around the tree.

Mamaw 28 said...

I can't believe I am just seeing these!!!! Those are the most wonderful boys in the world. Thank you Jennifer. Your did a great job but I must say you had really special subjects in my humble opinion...