Dec 24, 2008

top five(or so) of '08.....

the photoboard community i participate in, 2peas, has a year end tradition of picking your favorite 5 pictures of the year. there is now way i could narrow it down to 5, so you are going to get 7, and even this is not all i wanted to include!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
these are just a few personal ones i thought i would throw in....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Anonymous said...

love these... and there's a good chance I'll steal this idea for my blog :)

Mamaw 28 said...

Those are some really good photos but I must say I am really partial to the 7th from the top and the 4th from the bottom!!!HaHaHa

Becca said...

Tfs! I love the expression on your kiddo's face, the second to last one, (I think) the one with the lips pursed out. Cute!

--sme said...

These are all great! You have some really good posing ideas...and I can't get enough of that lil kid leaning over the railing....too stinkin' cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all your favorites, but the pic of the little one leaning over the rail, omg, adorable!!! TFS.