May 11, 2008

"Happy Day, Momma!".....


"Momma's day!"

"Happy day!"

"Momma Happy day!"


and finally after about an hour or so of daddy helping K....


"happy momma's day!"


When K ran from the front of the house this morning, wearing his cute little Thomas the train undies, his legs going as fast as they could, carrying a mothers day card telling me, happy day momma!", i got tears in my eyes.

that right there was all i needed, no gifts, no fancy restaurant, just him so proud of himself, telling me happy day, momma. i could hear that over and over.

I Love my boys!

1 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Anonymous said...

boys are so much fun. i love my daughter with all my heart, but there's a special bond I have with my little buddy (like she has with her daddy).

glad you had a good "momma day"!