May 8, 2008

My not so little one.....

like i have said 100 times before, T is growing up SO fast! i just can't even stand to think about it, it makes my stomach hurt.

he is crawling all over the place now and gets so frustrated when he can't. oh boy, he has a temper like his momma! right now it is quite funny, not so much in about a year.

he interacts with us and he loves to play with K and K's toys. (and of course i am sure you know how well that goes over.)

he is finally sleeping in his crib in his room as of last week, sometimes ALL night. so awesome for me!

Both top teeth are about to pop though any second now. teething has been easy this time around(so far). i am sure i will get my pay back for all of this soon!







And the best so far........He says MAMA! i earned that, he said MAMA first, so ha!!! :)
I would have been ticked off if he said DaDa first!

i just still can't get over my handsome, squishy little boy getting so big! i just love him so much i want to squeeze him.


The first picture is him devouring a biter biscuit, i had to put this up for Suzette! the Second is C and T, they kept trading and fighting over the
biscuits! eewww, i know but it was cute(again, for
now).








2 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....:

Homegrown Living said...

Jennifer - The first picture is the best! So cute! I'm amazed at how fast these kiddos grow...it seems like I was just pregnant :)

*Jennifer* said...

oh- britney
just wait until you have another baby, it goes by so fast it will make you cry:(