May 4, 2008

sunset dream......


Oh wow! i have butterflies in my stomach and nothing is even happening to me!
I just dropped of on of my best friends in the world at the airport. the lucky girl is on her way to Hawaii.
You are probably wondering why i would have butterfly because of that? well, not only is she going to probably one of the most beautiful places in the world,
she is getting married there.
tomorrow.
on the beach.
at sunset.
i just couldn't be more happy for her. she has found someone that truly makes her happy in every way, she is headed to Hawaii to marry the man that lets her be happy.
oh -i won't get to sappy, but i have seen a change in her that is so awesome. i don't even need to send her my luck because this is the real thing, but i will send my best wishes and prayers for a great time, safe trip, beautiful weather, and an awesome ceremony.
Love you Shelly!

0 comments....clicky,clicky right here.....: